Benefits Of Membership
Benefits of AATM membership:
- Association with philanthropic activities of AATM.
- Platform to improve Blood Transfusion Services in your country or in other member countries.
- Avail the benefit of international External Quality Assurance Scheme (EQAS) program managed by AATM for your blood bank.
- Avail the benefit of AATM fellowship program for 2 to 6 weeks duration in a foreign country (conditions apply).
- You may organize wet workshops in your country for AATM members (others also welcome) sponsored by AATM International & its partners.
- Avail the benefit of interactive website.
- Benefit of discount in registration in AATM organized conferences/CME
- Scientific interaction with experts on troubleshooting in various sections of blood banking.
- Technical assistance in respects of equipment purchase/ specifications; lists of books with publishers; list of journals with publishers; scientific lectures of AATM meetings, e-books etc.
- Develop strong international net-working in all member countries.
- Be a part of intra country cooperation program like “Aman ki Asha” (India & Pakistan), “Maitrayee Bandhan” (Bangladesh & India) in the field of Transfusion Medicine.